I am a New York City based Software Engineer and founder of OneClick Labs. Currently working on Onset, a SaaS platform that helps companies centralize their product roadmaps and release notes.
- Apr 2022Zero config TypeScript build and development CLI NPM package. Built on top of a fast SWC compiler. Supports REPL usage, TypeScript type checking, live reload, .env files, and path alias.
- Mar 2015Leading Chrome and Firefox extensions with over 100,000 weekly users, blocks read receipts and email tracking. It ranked #1 on Product Hunt and was featured in outlets like Business Insider, The New York Times, and Bloomberg.
- Jun 2016 - Jan 2023
LAYATea — sunsetAn iOS recipe application for tea and smoothie lovers.
- May 2011 - Jun 2021
ThemeWizz — acquiredA marketplace for premium WordPress themes and plugins.
- Jul 2015 - May 2017
StyleGreed — sunsetAn iOS application for discoving and purchasing fashion items.
- Nov 2017 - PresentEstablished Onset, a SaaS platform that helps companies centralize their product roadmaps and release notes.
- Single-handedly designed and developed the platform using Node.js, PSQL, Next.js, and React.js.
- Implemented marketing strategies that attracted over 1,000 active clients within the first year, leveraging organic growth methods and targeted campaigns.
- Established and maintained strong customer relationships, addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and continuously gathering feedback to enhance platform features and usability.
- Developed a multifaceted skill set: product development, UX/UI design, marketing, customer relationship management, business operations, enhanced problem-solving capabilities, project management skills, and a deep understanding of the SaaS business model.
- Sep 2022 - Apr 2023
Senior Director of Engineering at SimulmediaGrew and supervised the Application and UI teams, managing 12 Front and Backend engineers daily while leading Simulmedia's Advertiser vertical with a focus on client retention and growth.
- Successfully recruited and expanded the Applications and UI teams from 2 to 10 members and worked with contracting companies to hire remote engineers, focusing on diversity and inclusion, and achieved the highest retention rate within the company.
- Coached and mentored engineers to advance their careers from Junior to Senior engineers by developing a career ladder and introducing a 30-60-90 day plan.
- Partnered with Chief Revenue Offer to lead the Advertiser vertical consisting of 20 individuals from different disciplines, focusing on platform engagement growth by building valuable insights and proposal tools.
- Worked with Product, Design, Operations, and Sales team leaders to put together project briefs and roadmaps and strategically allocated engineering staff toward company initiatives.
- Unified engineering practices by collaborating with the Science, Data Services, and DevOps teams, setting company-wide engineering standards and best practices.
- Fostered a culture of continuous learning, boosting team morale and encouraging innovation through annual hackathons, lunch & learns, and weekly tech-related discussions.
- Launched a comprehensive self-service advertisement platform that streamlined the process for clients to buy, report, and optimize their TV and Video campaigns.
- Led the rollout of an automated campaign execution portal, transitioning 40% of partner networks to an efficient online order management system, which slashed email dependencies + boosted operational efficiency by 30%.
- Feb 2019 - Sep 2022
Director of Engineering at Simulmedia
- Feb 2018 - Feb 2019
Principal Front End Engineer at Simulmedia
- Migrated all of Simulmedia's internal Ruby on Rails applications into a cohesive single-page Ember.js application and reduced the operational workflow by 20%.
- Worked with Sales and Operations teams to programmatically generate 80% of Simulmedia's pre-campaign proposals and post-campaign report slide decks using Google Slides API and Ruby.
- Developed Simulmedia's D3.js charts component library to ensure all visualization across the platform is cohesive and easy to implement.
- Collaborated with the UX/UI design team on standardizing and implementing the Simulmedia Style Guide using Bootstrap, SCSS, Ember.js, and Storybook.
- Incorporated code formatters, linters, and automated testing frameworks to ensure all Simulmedia platforms meet specific coding standards and have at least 80% test coverage.
- Feb 2017 - Feb 2018
Senior Front End Engineer at Simulmedia
- Feb 2016 - Feb 2017
Software Engineer at Simulmedia
- Apr 2014 - Feb 2016
Software Engineer at Onevest
- Responsible for migrating and redesigning the existing investor dashboard from PHP into a single-page application using Angular.js, Bootstrap, and SASS.
- Designed and developed Onevest's new investor platform, 1000Angels, using Angular.js, Bootstrap, SASS, Node.js, and MongoDB.
- Mar 2012 - Apr 2014
Lead Engineer at StyleCaster
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all StyleCaster's WordPress websites.
- Implemented CDN and Memcached caching to handle rapid traffic spikes.
- Led the front-end development efforts of Symfony and Backbone.js based social networking platform.
- Jul 2011 - Mar 2012
Software Engineer at Click Consulting
- Feb 2009 - Jun 2011
Software Engineer at SerSart
- Mar 2023The Economic Times
- Mar 2019
- Jun 2021
- Mar 2017Tropical MBA
- Mar 2017
- Nov 2015The New York Times
- May 2015BuzzFeed News
- May 2015
- Mar 2015
- Mar 2015Ghacks Technology News
- Mar 2015